Automatic case packer or case packing machine
The BPP series is the fusion of three machines in one:
- Automatic case former.
- Inserting system (pick & place or robot).
- Automatic case sealer.
The folded boxes located on the warehouse of the machine are taken by a system of vacuum cups that open and place them in the forming position. After that, the suction cups and an angled arm transports longitudinally through the machine for a fast close of the bottom flaps. Product entry is through a motorized roller conveyor belt, where the product is positioned and / or grouped. The inserting system takes the product to introduce it vertically in the box. Case sealing is made by lateral guides which fold the longitudinal flaps. A pneumatic system folds the back flap. Then the box is ready for its top and bottom sealing.
Standard technical features (others on demand)
- Bottom flaps sealing: adhesive tape (50 to 75 mm).
- Size adjustment: manual.
- Output (depending on carton dimensions): up to 8 cartons/min.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Control panel with LCD colour touch screen.
- Filling with servomotors of 2, 3 o 4 shafts (according product).
- Multifunction gripper (according product).
- Infeed motorized band.
- Electric power: based on the country of destination.
- Installed power: 4 Kw.
- Air pressure: 6 bar.
- Type: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0201.
- Length: 350 - 780 mm
- Width: 250 - 580 mm
- Height: 370 - 650 mm
It is not possible to combine all the maximum dimensions.
Other dimensions on demand (it can have an extra cost).
- Adhesive tape: PVC, BOPP, Kraft.
- Stainless steel 304.
- Explosion proof.
- Subzero temperature.
- Symmetrical version.
- Motorized warehouse.
- Automatic input grouper.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller bed extensions, 1,000 mm long.
- Connection to extensible conveyor.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller or wheels bed extensions, different widths and lengths.
- External protection of polycarbonate or metal grid.
- Kit 4 wheels with brakes.
"Machine à la carte"
- Special dimensions.