Automatic uniform case sealer or carton sealer
A case sealer consists of a metal basic structure reinforced with a lower sealing head inserted in a section of metal rollers that is in turn attached to a metallic bridge that supports the upper sealing head. Boxes already formed are taken by a belt system which conveys longitudinally through the machine for fast closing lower and upper flaps. After that the box is formed and sealed. The adjustment in height and width is manual.
Standard technical features (others on demand)
- Belts speed: 25 m/min.
- Carton sealing: adhesive tape (50 - 75 mm).
- Carton dragging by side belts with independent motors.
- Carton sealing: top and bottom.
- Tape tension adjustment.
- Metal rollers for carton movement.
- Adjustable top guides to keep flaps squared while sealing.
- Hand wheel adjustment of carton width and height.
- Emergency stop on top taping head for quick access.
- PLC maneuver control.
- LCD color touch panel.
- Electrical panel with key.
- Air pressure: 6 bar.
- Electric power: based on the country of destination.
- Installed power: 3 Kw.
- Type: FEFCO 0400.
- Length: 600 - 900 mm.
- Width: 110 - 240 mm.
- Height: 120 - 210 mm.
Cartons sealing options
- Stainless steel 304.
- Explosion proof.
- Subzero temperatures.
- Reversed control Panel and adjustment levers.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller bed extensions, 500 mm long.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller bed extensions, 1,000 mm long.
- Connection to extensible conveyor.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller or wheels bed extensions, different widths and lengths.
- External protection of polycarbonate or metal grid.
- Kit 4 wheels with brakes.
"Machine à la carte"
- Special dimensions.