Automatic rotary arm stretch wrapper or pallet wrapper
Automatic rotary arm stretch wrappers: particularly suitable for unstable loads due to the fact that the pallet is static during wrapping. The presence of an operartor at the end of the cycle is not required. The load to be wrapped is introduced and positioned within the radius of rotation of the arm. The arm will start its rotation at the selected speed depending on the type of wrapping chosen. The arm keeps turning throughout the cycle to the end point where the film cutting is done manually. In the stretch wrapper ARM3500 input, output positioning and loading is automatic, with the necessary interconnections with conveyors and other machines forming the system.
- Production (according to the load): up to 50 pallets/hour.
- Rotary arm with soft start, indexed stop and variable speed.
- 3ALL set (features clamping, cutting and dolly heat sealing).
- Powered film reel holder.
- Powered pre-stretching 300%.
- Load height detection by photocell (Option: detection by ultrasounds).
- Acustic and on-screen anomalies warning.
- Controlled by PLC.
- LCD control touch screen.
- Rotary arm transmission: sprocket.
- ½” chain for reel holder.
- Electric power: based on the country of destination.
- Installed power: 4,5KW
- Air pressure: 6 bar.
Standard pallet features (others on demand)
- Type of wrapping: Vertical
- Maximum height: Up to 2.400mm.
- Maximum dimensions pallet and load: 1.200 x 1.100mm
- Maximum weight: as required.
- PE sheet.
- Width: 500mm.
- Thickness: up to 50 microns.
- Special heights: 2.800 mm, 3.000 mm.
- Special turntables: Ø 2.400 mm, Ø 3.000 mm.
- Sainless steel 430, 304.
- Explosion proof.
- Subzero temperatures.
- Top sheet dispenser TDM3500.
- Powered top platen.
- Powered “M” pre-stretch.
- Powered rollers conveyor.
- Powered chains conveyor.
- Pallets lift table.
- Security fencing 1,800 mm high with access door and anti-intrusion photocells input and output load included mutting.
“Machine à la carte"
- For further specifications, please contact us.