Automatic wrap around cartoning machine or carton packer
Modular assembly structure, built in painted iron or stainless steel AISI 304. The box is formed by a descender with platform - suction cup, guided mechanically. The descender is controlled by a frequency converter, allowing a proper fit in the process of descent and formation of the box. The descender is controlled by an encoder that gives precision at all stops. When the product is being formed and grouped, the carton is positioned to receive it, the lift is operated and the descent is done. The cardboard wraps the entire product formation and, once it has reached the lower zone, it is positioned between the pusher blades translation carousel, also controlled by a frequency converter.
Standard technical features (others on demand)
- Output (depending on carton dimensions): up to 15 cartons/min.
- Size adjustment: manual.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Control panel with LCD colour touch screen.
- Electric power: based on the country of destination.
- Installed power: 8 Kw.
- Air pressure: 6 bar.
- Length: 200 - 500 mm.
- Width: 150 - 350 mm.
- Height: 85 - 320 mm.
Case sealing options
- Symmetrical version.
- Stainless steel 304.
- Feed options for other products: cans, bottles, pots, jars, tripacks, etc.
- Protection of polycarbonate or metal grid.
- Output motorized conveyor.
- Ethernet connection for remote monitoring (VPN).
"Machine à la carte"
- Special dimensions.