Semi-automatic uniform case sealer or carton sealer with case former or case erector
Case former and sealer consists of a metal basic structure reinforced with a pneumatic system and a pusher in forming area. A lower head inserted in a section of rollers and an upper head attached to a metal bridge, complete the structure in closing area. Formed boxes are taken by a belt system which conveys longitudinally through the machine for fast closing lower and upper flaps. After that the box is formed and sealed. The adjustment in height is manual.
Standard technical features (others on demand)
- Belts speed: 25 m/min.
- Carton dragging by side belts with independent motors.
- Carton sealing: top and bottom.
- Tape tension adjustment.
- Metal rollers for carton movement.
- Adjustable top guides to keep flaps squared while sealing.
- Hand wheel adjustment of carton width and height.
- Adjusting working height from 570 mm to 800 mm.
- Electrical panel with key.
- Contactors and electrical switches.
- Electric power: based on the country of destination.
- Air pressure: 6 bar.
- Installed power: 0,45 Kw.
- Type: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0201.
- Length: 200 - 550 mm.
- Width: 200 - 480 mm.
- Height: 120 - 480 mm.
Cartons sealing options
- Adhesive tape: PVC, BOPP, Kraft.
- Compatible Widths: 50-75 mm.
- Stainless steel 304.
- Explosion proof.
- Subzero temperatures.
- Reversed control panel and adjustment levers.
- 3-flaps folder.
- Outfeed metal roller bed extensions, 1,000 mm long.
- Connection to extensible conveyor.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller or wheels bed extensions, different widths and lengths.
- External protection of polycarbonate or metal grid.
- Kit 4 wheels with brakes.
- PLC functions:
- Tape end alarm.
- Box not sealed alarm.
- START / STOP system.
"Machine à la carte"
- Special dimensions.