Semi-automatic uniform case sealer or carton sealer
A case sealer consists of a metal basic structure reinforced with a lower sealing head inserted in a section of metal rollers that is in turn attached to a metallic bridge that supports the upper sealing head. Formed boxes are taken by a belt system which conveys longitudinally through the machine for fast closing lower and upper flaps. After that the box is formed and sealed. The adjustment in height and width is manual. Machine specially designed for boxes with bulky product therein.
Standard technical features (others on demand)
- Belts speed: 25 m/min.
- Carton dragging by top and bottom belts with independent motors.
- Carton sealing: top and bottom.
- Tape tension adjustment.
- Metal rollers for carton movement.
- Adjustable top guides to keep flaps squared while sealing.
- Hand wheel adjustment of carton width and height.
- Adjusting working height from 570 mm to 800 mm.
- Emergency stop on top taping head for quick access.
- Electrical panel with key.
- Contactors and electrical switches.
- Electric power: based on the country of destination.
- Installed power: 0,5 Kw.
- Type: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0201.
- Length: 100 - ∞ mm.
- Width: 115 - 510 mm.
- Height: 120 - 490 mm.
Cartons sealing options
- Adhesive tape: PVC, BOPP, Kraft.
- Compatible Widths: 50-75 mm.
- Stainless steel 304.
- Explosion proof.
- Subzero temperatures.
- Reversed control Panel and adjustment levers.
- 3-flaps folder.
- Bottom flaps holder.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller bed extensions, 500 mm long.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller bed extensions, 1,000 mm long.
- Connection to extensible conveyor.
- Infeed and/or outfeed metal roller or wheels bed extensions, different widths and lengths.
- External protection of polycarbonate or metal grid.
- Kit 4 wheels with brakes.
- PLC functions:
- Tape end alarm.
- Box not sealed alarm.
- START / STOP system.
"Machine à la carte"
- Special dimensions.